SWIM BC Officials
The Executive Director and Board Members of Swim BC are happy to announce the creation of an Officials Advisory Committee (OAC) to assist in delivering on the Officials segment of the Swim BC Strategic Plan.
The Swim BC website will be the primary location of material to assist swim officials in carrying out their duties on the swim deck. It will include reference material and links to useful swim officiating information and will be a continuous work in progress.
Please contact your nearest Regional Officials Director (ROD) to ask questions, make requests, or provide suggestions.
If a current Regional Officials Directors or Officials Advisory Committee member does not have an email link provided, you can contact them through the Swim BC Office.
We look forward to supporting swim clubs, the OAC and swim officials in British Columbia create an environment of professionalism and excitement.
- Swim BC Officials Committee Structure and Membership
- Swim BC Officials Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- Swim BC Regional Officials Directors (ROD) Committee Terms of Reference
- Officials' Recognition - Awards and Award Recipients
- Swim BC Regional Officials Directors and Club Officials Directors Responsibilities
Links to other Officiating pages on our site: