Swim BC is pleased to announce the recipients of SwimBC’s 2012 Coaches Mentorship Program. We would like to acknowledge the support of the British Columbia Swim Coaches Association for providing extra funds to cover as many requests as possible. Other opportunities were created with the assistance of Ryan Mallette of Canadian Sport Center Pacific.
- Tina Hoeben, KISU (Visitation with Michael Brooks, York YMCA, Pennsylvania)
- Brad Dalke, KCS (Visitation with UBC Thunderbirds)
- Chris Street, PRASC (Lower Mainland Visitation)
- Ben Keast, WDSC (Visitation with National Center Montreal)
- Brad Dingey, PSW (Training Opportunity with Victoria Academy)
- Brian Johns, VAND (Visitation in Palo Alto, California)
- Jason Brockman, INCONNU (Visitation with Red Deer Catalina Swim Club)
- Dmitriy Kononenko, SFU (Visitations with Joseph Nagy, National Center Vancouver)
- Annie Wolfe, PSW (Visitations with Joseph Nagy, National Center Vancouver)
We were pleased to have received a large number of requests and unfortunately, we could not fund all of them. Nonetheless, we would like to thank all those who did apply.