As we enter into the season where many employment and contract agreements between clubs and coaches are being developed or renewed, we thought it was worthwhile reminding our members of the health benefits packages available from ManuLife.
Swim BC believes in sport and a healthy lifestyle, and part of maintaining that healthy lifestyle is ensuring that medical, prescription drug, and dental needs are taken care of. In partnership with Manulife Financial and TRG Benefits, Swim BC is very pleased to offer our members the opportunity to access health and dental solutions which are able to be used standalone, or added on top of existing plans and coverages.
Through the Swim BC Association Plan, a wide spectrum of benefit options is being made available to our membership, including the following:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paramedical coverage (Physiotherapy, chiropractic, message etc.)
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Private/Semi Private Hospital accommodation
- Ambulance Services
- Medical Equipment and supplies
- Plus much more!
What makes this unique for our membership?
- No minimum hourly requirement to enter plan
- No waiting periods before you can make a claim
- Plans are fully portable
- Members choose the plan that meets their specific needs
- Open to all members
- Premium is based on the number of people specific to your family
- Easy access via Swim BC website
Interested individuals can apply for a quote online directly via this link: http://www.memberhealthplan.com/ga/ins_intro.jsp?assocId=DEMELOJ
If you want more information, Swim BC is pleased to have two exceptional benefits professionals from Manulife and TRG Benefits eager to answer your questions and assist in any way they can with developing the solution that works best for you.
TRG Benefits - Joe Demelo (email@example.com)
Jennifer Skimson (Jennifer_Skimson@manulife.com)