Swim BC's Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) met on Wednesday, April 26, with the sole purpose of deciding on dates for Swim BC Championship and Senior meets for the 2017-2018 season, as well as a revised format to follow through at least the remainder of the current quadrennial.
The overview of the format unanimously accepted by TAC, communicated through the BCSCA to its membership last week, is available here.
From this, then, SwimBC is actively seeking hosts for the following Championship meets in winter and summer of 2018.
Age Group Championship Meets:
- Tier II Age Group Championships (18&U) - Winter (SCM): March 2-4, 2018
- Tier I Age Group Championships (12/13&U) - Winter (SCM): March 9-11, 2018
- Tier I Age Group Championships (12/13&U) - Summer (SCM): June 22-24, 2018
- Tier II Age Group Championships (18&U) - Summer (LCM): July 6-8, 2018
Clubs interested in partnering with SwimBC to host these events are to express their interest by completing the following form (same form, two different formats):
SwimBC will also be looking to partner with select clubs to host the following Senior Meets:
- Senior Circuit 1: October 21, 2017
- Senior Circuit 2: January 13, 2018
- SwimBC Senior Open (Winter): March 16-18, 2018
- SwimBC Senior Open (Summer): June 28-30, 2018