Back to Touchpad
OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL RANKINGS
February 4, 2021
Swim BC would like to thank teams for their involvement in the Officially Unofficial Rankings initiative, which ran through December and January. The program has now ended. The final rankings are available on the Swim BC website Women | Men. The program has been really well received with 1,124 swimmers in 9,034 swims from 31 teams.
We look forward to re-launching an updated OU Rankings again in April.
In the meantime, there are a number of racing development opportunities available:
- Swim BC Virtual Divisional Championships Feb 15 – Mar 7 Competition Window
- Swim BC Virtual Provincial Championships Mar 15 – Apr 7 Competition Window
- Swimming Canada #RaceAgain Challenge Stage 1 Feb 26 – Mar 7
- Swimming Canada #RaceAgain Challenge Stage 2 Apr 9 – 18
- Swimming Canada #RaceAgain Challenge Stage 3 May 23 – 30