This page lists helpful links and resources for Swim BC Senior Officials and Club Officials Directors.
Senior Officials Resources
Swim BC Senior Officials Information
- 2022-2023 Swim BC National Competition Travel Program – Submission Deadline is February 15th
- Referee Assessment Process
- Evaluation Forms: Referee and Starter
- Level V Officials Certification Form
- Physical Setup of the Pool Checklist
- Swimming Canada Stroke Briefing Notes
- Health Technologies Guidelines
- Maintaining Officials Deck Log tutorial- YouTube Link
National Meet and Official Information
- Selection of Senior Officials for Swimming Canada National Competitions
- National Meet Director Role and Responsibilities
- National Meet Referee Role and Responsibilities
- National Meets – Officials Progression
Club Officials Director Resources
- 2022-2023 Club Officials Director Manual
- Includes: RTR and LMS instructions, Officials Pathway, and Roles and Responsibilities of the COD
- Transitioning BCSSA Officials Training to Swim BC Standards
- Document will help officials who were a part of BCSSA organization; Regional Officials Directors will work with these officials to confirm their training received and work on a development plan for that official.
- Officials Certification Card
- Swimming Canada Officials Clinics (PDF only)
- if a Clinic Conductor would like a copy of the answer sheets and/or PowerPoint Slides, please email email@example.com
Video Tutorials for LMS and RTR Systems:
Ordering Officials Supplies
Swim BC gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
305-4420 Chatterton Way
Victoria, BC V8X 5J2
Copyright © 2022, Swim BC. All rights reserved.