Swimmers, Coaches, Clubs, Associations
All swimmer, coach, club, and association registrations are done through the new Swimming Canada Registration site. The registration system will be shut down near the end of August each season, and then re-open with password-protected access provided to Club Registrars only.
Club Registrars must complete and submit their applications for access along with their club registration fees before being granted login access. There is also an additional user system access registration waiver for other club representatives requiring access to the SNC Registration system.
2018-2019 Registration Information
A few important things to remember:
- ALL swimmers who train or compete for a swim club, regardless of age or ability, MUST be registered through the SNC Registration system.
- ALL coaches, whether volunteer, paid, part-time, or full-time, MUST be registered with both:
- SwimBC/SNC - done through the SNC Registration site
- BCSCA/CSCTA - done through the CSCTA website
- For ALL registrations, whether coach, swimmer, club, association, registration is not completed until the invoice for that/those registrations have been paid for in full and received by SwimBC.
Follow the links below for more information.
- SNC Registration Policy
- SNC Registration Login Page
- Family Registration Paper copy
- Society Form 11 (Annual Report) (pdf)
- Certificate of Good Standing Form FIN 760
- Swim BC Personal Information Consent Form
(This can also be used as a template from which clubs can create their own Personal Information Consent forms.)