While the COVID-19 pandemic potentially impacts the health and safety of athletes, coaches, officials, and parents, Swim BC is committed to following all directives from the Provincial Health Officer and Health Canada, including recommendations for prevention and returning to swimming.
In addition to information available from the PHO and Health Canada, below you’ll find links to helpful resources for navigating today’s stormy waters, as well as some suggestions for things you can do to keep your body and mind ready to dive back in when it’s safe.
- viaSport – Return to Sport Guidelines for BC
- viaSport – COVID-19 Financial Assistance Programs and Information
- Swimming Canada – COVID-19 Resource Hub
- BC Recreation and Parks Association – Guidelines for Restarting Operations
- Lifesaving Society – COVID-19 Updates
- Gowling WLG – Financial Support for Sports Organizations During COVID-19
- Swim BC Return to Swimming Guidelines
- Swim BC Open Water Training Recommendations