Back to Touchpad
UPCOMING SWIMMING 201 COURSE
May 10, 2023
Swim BC is offering a Swimming 201 course (virtual):
- Sept 13 7:00 – 9:00pm
- Sept 14 7:00 – 9:00pm
- Sept 15 7:00 – 9:00pm
- Sept 16 12:00 – 6:00pm
- Sept 17 9:00am – 4:00pm
All coaches interested in registering for this course MUST complete the following pre-requisites before registering for the course:
- Swimming 201 pre-course workbook
- Three Multi-sport Modules:
- Design Basic Sport Program
- Basic Mental Skills
- Teaching and Learning
For more information on the Multi-sport Modules, go to:
RETURNING COACHES FOR THE 2023-2024 SEASON
If you were a new coach this season and are planning on coaching again next season, to meet the registration requirements for NCCP, you will need to have a “TRAINED” or “CERTIFIED” status. Please check with your club on what registration category you will be for next season.
“TRAINED” requires the following to be completed:
- Community Sport Coach course and Making Ethical Decisions (MED) training course. OR
- Swimming 101 course and Making Ethical Decisions (MED) training course. OR
- Swimming Teacher application successfully completed and Making Ethical Decisions (MED) training course.
“CERTIFIED” requires the following to be completed:
- Swimming 101 courses, Fundamental Coach Online Portfolio, and Making Ethical Decisions (MED) Online Evaluation.
For all coaches that require a “TRAINED” status for their NCCP requirements, only completing the MED Online Evaluation WILL NOT be accepted.
To review your NCCP Status, log in to your CAC Locker Account – Log in page
For more information on the Making Ethical Decisions Training course, go to: