2022 Winter Provincial Championships Results
The Swim BC Winter Provincial Championships were held in Victoria March 10 – 13, 2022. The meet was attended by 45 teams and 703 swimmers.
- 2022 Winter Provincial Championships Results (Filterable)
- 2022 Winter Provincial Championships Results (PDF)
- Combined Team Scores
- Individual Aggregates
2022 Divisional Results
The three Divisional Swim Meets, held concurrently February 25 – 27, 2022, included 675 swimmers from 43 clubs. A total of 263 swimmers achieved 592 swims at the BC Winter Provincial Championships standard.
Golden Flipper Results
Swim BC and Swim Alberta have come together to create a friendly rivalry to develop spirit, story, and a rallying cry to inspire and motivate coaches and swimmers to improve their butterfly development.
The challenge is open to all fully registered swimmers in the competitive category in their respective provinces. Paralympic swimmers must have a Level 2 classification. Olympic Events include the 50m, 100m and 200m Butterfly. Paralympic Events include S1 – S7 50m Butterfly & S8 – S14 100m Butterfly.
Rankings will be posted at the beginning of each month from October 2021 – August 2022. The winning province will be announced in September 2022.
Competition is a tenant of our sport. It’s a way to showcase the skills and training that athletes put into the sport. Results are the outcomes from those competitions and are important for goal tracking and athlete development. Below is a results bank of results from previous seasons. If there are results that you are looking for that aren’t included, please reach out to Swim BC.
Virtual Winter Provincial Championships
Virtual Summer Provincial Championships
Virtual Winter Divisionals
Virtual Summer Divisionals
- Vancouver Coastal Summer Results
- Fraser & Island Summer Results
- North & Interior Summer Results
- Summer Team Scores
- Cumulative Points (PDF) (Filterable)
- Challenge Set #6 – June 14th to June 20th
- Challenge Set #5 – May 31st to June 6th
- Challenge Set #4 – May 17th to May 23rd
- Challenge Set #3 – May 3rd to May 9th
- Challenge Set #2 – April 19th to April 25th
- Challenge Set #1 – April 5th to April 11th
“Officially Unofficial” Rankings
Swim BC gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
305-4420 Chatterton Way
Victoria, BC V8X 5J2