2022 Winter Provincial Championships Results
The Swim BC Winter Provincial Championships were held in Victoria March 10 – 13, 2022. The meet was attended by 45 teams and 703 swimmers.
- 2022 Winter Provincial Championships Results (Filterable)
- 2022 Winter Provincial Championships Results (PDF)
- Combined Team Scores
- Individual Aggregates
2022 Divisional Results
The three Divisional Swim Meets, held concurrently February 25 – 27, 2022, included 675 swimmers from 43 clubs. A total of 263 swimmers achieved 592 swims at the BC Winter Provincial Championships standard.
The Golden Flipper Challenge is an annual challenge between Swim BC and other provinces. The challenge has been designed to develop spirit, story, and a rallying cry to inspire and motivate the swimmers, coaches, and their clubs. The regions will work collaboratively to share and compete in this friendly rivalry. The 2022-23 challenge is regionally based, with each region working collaboratively to strategize on how to best develop their event. This may include micro-challenges, special sets, or contests. We would like to thank Team Aquatic Supplies and Speedo for their support of this initiative.
These season’s contests:
- Lower Mainland (Vancouver Coastal, Fraser River, Fraser Valley) vs Swim Alberta – 100 Breast
- Vancouver Island Region vs Swim Manitoba / Swim Saskatchewan – 200 Breast
- Thompson – Okanagan Region vs Swim Nova Scotia – 200 Fly
- Kootenay Region vs Swim PEI – 400 Free
- North East / North West Regions vs Swim New Brunswick – 100 Breast
Competition is a tenant of our sport. It’s a way to showcase the skills and training that athletes put into the sport. Results are the outcomes from those competitions and are important for goal tracking and athlete development. Below is a results bank of results from previous seasons. If there are results that you are looking for that aren’t included, please reach out to Swim BC.
Virtual Summer Provincial Championships
Virtual Winter Divisionals
Virtual Summer Divisionals
- Vancouver Coastal Summer Results
- Fraser & Island Summer Results
- North & Interior Summer Results
- Summer Team Scores
- Cumulative Points (PDF) (Filterable)
- Challenge Set #6 – June 14th to June 20th
- Challenge Set #5 – May 31st to June 6th
- Challenge Set #4 – May 17th to May 23rd
- Challenge Set #3 – May 3rd to May 9th
- Challenge Set #2 – April 19th to April 25th
- Challenge Set #1 – April 5th to April 11th
“Officially Unofficial” Rankings
Swim BC gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
305-4420 Chatterton Way
Victoria, BC V8X 5J2