Back to Touchpad
Swim BC is pleased to be announcing Challenge Set #2 in partnership with Team Aquatic Supplies and RaceTek. Awards totalling over $ 15,000 will be presented to the cumulative top point earners in each of the categories at the conclusion of the 12-week (6 set) program.
Next week’s sets are:
Challenge Set #2
All Able-Bodied 10 X 100 Free Swim / Kick by 50m on 2:20
Para (S1 – S7) 6 X 50 Fly Swim (Intervals Below)
Para (S8 – S14) 6 X 100 Fly Swim (Intervals Below)
- At no time is it permissible to run this event in a way that contravenes the current Provincial Health Order. All social distancing and other protocols must be in place.
- Arm Pulls are not permitted during the kick.
- For pool configuration considerations, the set can be conducted alternating one Swim / Kick and the next Kick / Swim.
- Each swim must be recorded. Swimmers may be required to assist by recording on Sintra Plastic, Waterproof Paper, or Laminated Sheets.
- 6 X 50 S1 on 4:30, S2 on 4:00, S3 on 3:10, S4 on 2:50, S5 on 2:20, S6 on 2:00, S7 on 1:50
- 6 X 100 S8 on 3:20, S9 on 3:00, S10 on 3:00, S11 on 3:20, S12 on 3:10, S13 on 3:00, S14 on 3:00
If you have any questions, please contact Cory Beatt.
Thank-you Team Aquatic Supplies and RaceTek for your support of this initiative.